It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Photo a day for February?

I know this is short notice but I was wondering if you guys would like to do a photo a day challenge with me next month. I found a list with a theme for every day of February.  I was going to do this but I thought it would be way more fun to do it with you guys :)
 Email me your photos, should you decide to accept this challenge ;)
Please email photos and questions to snicolemurray@gmail.com
I'd post my/our pictures to my blog each week.

Here is the list of themes for your consideration:

1. Selfie
2. Pattern
3. Something that starts with 'E'
4. Cheese
5.Something you smelled
6. Animal
7. Your name
8. Something orange
9. A friend
10. 3 o'clock
11. Entrance
12. Where you ate lunch
13.Walking
14. Something you love
15. Inside your fridge
16. The best movie
17. In your hand
18. Something you don't like
19. Your house
20. Where you stood
21. Full
22. Makes you smile
23. A word
24. Cloud
25. On your bedside table
26. Super hero
27. Upside down
28. Selfie

2 comments:

  1. Nicole, I've passed this along to my friend Julie at Homeschooling Ideas - she's looking for some teen ideas right now and I think this would be a great idea for February! (You are so smart) Julie may contact you to ask for your permission to spread the word - I hope that is ok. Can't wait to see everyone's photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole! Lori sent me!
    This looks like a cool project. Can I tell everyone about it?
    Contact me on my site at http://www.homeschooling-ideas.com/homeschooling-ideas-contact.html if you are interested.
    Julie.

    ReplyDelete