It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas/ Happy New Year


Merry Christmas people!!
This is me wishing you a fantabulous day!!
(I meant to post this a few days ago...)

And Happy New Year!!

We all got up at 6:30 Christmas morning to open presents before Dad had to leave for work. It was fun! I enjoyed it thoroughly, I got headphones with a mic attached so I’m hoping to do some better quality recording. I’m excited!! :D

It's been a great week so far weather wise, sunshine and +14! We played catch yesterday, turns out Sam has a good arm on him.

I can't believe that it's going to be 2013, where did 2012 go? Oh well, what can you do? But I must say 2012 was a pretty great year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment