It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Monday, December 17, 2012

A rambling post about Christmas/chocolate/and turtles


Yippeeeeee! Today I finished my Christmas shopping! Yup that’s right, I’m allll done :) 9 days before Christmas! That’s actually not a great accomplishment…. But I've done worse in past years ….
It was rainy today, but not very cold, unless you get wet. School is going OK I’m not hating Saxon Math like I did the last time I did it, which is good.  Ummmm what else to tell you….. Uhhhhh Did I say I FINALLY saw Captain America? Well I did and it was awesome! But the ending is so sad :( but not that sad :P But sad :(

 I tried to make mint chocolate bark today, the way you’re supposed to do it is stir crushed candy canes in to the melted chocolate then sprinkle some on top. It didn’t go so well…..Because Dad was napping I ended up dissolving the mints (instead of whacking the life out of them with a spoon/hammer) and stirring them into the chocolate; so what I ended up with is more like mint chocolate than a bark. I don’t really know exactly how it turned out …it’s still in the freezer freezing.

Which reminds me; on my excursion today I found and empty turtle shell. It made me feel sad for the turtle, but I had a good look at it. All was left was most of the bones, which was neat to examine. I keep on thinking that perhaps I should carry plastic gloves with me when I go neighbourhood-trotting…

I feel like I've been rambling…..

No comments:

Post a Comment