It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Quotes (found on the web (: )


“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss


“Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
― Bernard M. Baruch



“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein


“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
― Oscar Wilde


“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis


“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche, Twilight of the Idols


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Steve Martin


My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
Mitch Hedberg



A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five!
Groucho Marx


I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.
Elayne Boosler


A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap.
Mitch Hedberg


I bought some batteries, but they weren't included.
Steven Wright














No comments:

Post a Comment