It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Information About The Avengers


I know this is on a completely different topic than the last post, but I wanted to post this while it was still fresh in my mind. My friend Quinne and I (with some help from Johanna) concocted the contents of this list.

Behold! The list of what most of the major characters in the Avengers smell like!

Name:  Agent Phil Coulson
Smells like: Nothing

Name: Black Widow/ "Natasha" Alianovna Romanova
Smells like: Some expensive Russian perfume

Name: Captain America/ Steve Rogers
Smells Like: Old Spice

Name: Hawkeye/Clint Barton
Smells like: Irish Springs

Name: the Hulk/ Bruce Banner
Smells like: The Hulk smells like sweat and Banner smells like he just had a shower. (ie nothing, besides maybe a little disinfectant)

Name: Loki
Smells like: Real power (it's probably some manly perfume or shower gel)

Name: Nick Fury
Smells like: Nothing/manly (whatever that smells like)

Name: Thor
Smells like: Hammer Wielder (It's an Asgardian perfume that comes in a bottle shaped like a hammer)





No comments:

Post a Comment