It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Monthly Report Cards: December 2015 : GOALS

santa claws is coming to town - http://lizclimo.tumblr.com:

It's December, that means my sister's birthday, Christmas,  & New Years Eve.
 Let the holidays begin!

Put the finishing touches on the Cinderella dress
If I get to this I'll have a blog post or two and a photo shoot 

Put the finishing touches on the Monster Project 
Unless I change my mind and change the plot (again) I have a bunch of little things to do

Listen to lots of Christmas Music
I made  a play list, but there's room for more, what are your favourite Christmas tunes?

Do a bunch of the things on my Christmas to do List
I made a list, and by golly I'ma gonna cross off those things
(Especially making eggnog and brownies. Very Important)


No comments:

Post a Comment