It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Sunday, November 22, 2015

40,000 Words (PARTY!)

I looked up today and realized that November is drawing to a close. The good news? Me reaching my goal of 50,000 words in my Monster Project is actually looking probable. I hit the 40K mark this evening, and I thought I'd take a moment to celebrate.
I've been working hard this past month, editing nearly everyday, I've added some new scenes and I like to think I've made it better. However, I've reached the point where I understand what's going on, but I'm not sure I've told the reader what they need to know...
But 40K! That's awesome! Only 10,000 more words (5 to edit 5 to pull from thin air)  and I'll have punched my goal in the face (in a triumphant, kindly way).
So yay for attainable goals! Feel free to eat a cookie or a whole cake in my honour, you know you want to. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment