It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Summer Bucket list: The end result

Summer is officially over and almost everyone is back to school. I'm sad that the warm weather has come to an end, but at the same time I'm excited to see what this year will bring.
Look at all the things I managed to accomplish! 


- Go camping (YEAH Stumpy) 
- Have lots of photo shoots
-Make a video (We tried, but it just refused to come together...)
- Have a dessert night (And it was gooooooood)
- Learn  how to use a film camera   (Every time I turn around someone has another film camera for me. I think I have ten now. I'm pleased to report, however that I've been using one :)
-Record some songs on the piano (Not yet! I did however make a cover of Beautiful Scandalous Night )
- Vlog/video diary (I didn't vlog per say but I'm crossing it off because I have lots of random clips that I'll make in to a video)
- Go to the Westerner 
- Go somewhere in costume (Johanna and I went garage saleing as a pirate and Princess Anna.)
- Get my drivers license (I have yet to take the test)
-Watch movies with Johanna (AAAGONYYYYYY also Big Hero 6 made me cry a little.)
- Get some library books/ hang out at the library (Guess where I am right now?)
- Make brownies  (I'm 90% sure I did...)
- Make nachos ( I did, a few times)
- Get completely soaked in a river  (Quinne and I washed our hair in the river on several occasions) 
- Get some bruises ( None so impressive as last year, though I did fall off a horse.)
- Make cupcakes
- Try hair chalk
- Sleep sometimes
- Ride a horse


- Take pictures of the stars   (I did, though I wish I knew the summer stars better.) 

All in all it's been a pretty darn great summer. I'm thankful for all the things I've done and all the laughs I've shared with people. In person. 

I can't tell you how good it is to look someone in the eye, and not at a screen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment