It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Monday, January 5, 2015

Monthly Report Cards: (January) 2015 GOALS



Haha look at me almost a week in January and no plans for what I'd like to accomplish this month. Since it is the first week month of the year I guess I'll include some long-term goals.

Goals for the Month:

Finish Johanna's Smaug dress
Just have to add a few more scales to the bodice and then I'm done. The head dress and the wings can wait. :)

Clean up my room
There are three separate areas that could use some attention. (ie the computer desk, my shelf and under my bed (ewwww)) plus I guess the floor could be washed and the spiders vacuumed....



2015 Goals 

Read 100 books
My average for the past two school years has been about 50. 

Play a musical instrument at least once every week
What can I say? I've caught the music bug again.

Make a Friend

Make another cosplay
I’m thinking a fem! Hiccup from HTTYD2 (though the movie is not as good as the first one!).  I’ve been wanting to try my hand at foam armor for a while now. This might just be perfect ;)


I haven't really spent a lot of time thinking about this (maybe it's obvious?). These are all off the top of my head. I may add things as I go.
Or I might not.

Don't hold your breath ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment