It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

My FAVOURITE Movie Like EVER


GUYS
So um, I'm having trouble keeping my excitement contained, I'm going to talk about one FAVOURITE movies. OK OK OK so here we go :)

Sooooooooooooooooo

RISE OF THE GUARDIANS!!




It's so good! I watched it on the plane, it's so funny! And fun, and the characters are awesome. The story is cool too. I like how they decided to portray familiar characters differently, for instance Santa is Russian, has tattoos, and wields not one, but two blades!

 The Easter bunny is in fact a bunny and not a kangaroo, (see below) even though he is six-foot one.
The Tooth Fairy, )or Tooth, as she is most often referred to) looks like a humming bird. She is so cute! She just LOVES teeth! :D




Sandman (Sandy) gives children good dreams. He's made of sand (or in my opinion, pixie dust). He doesn't speak, and is absolutely adorable, he can hold his own as well :)




The main character in this story is Jack Frost, who is rather awesome. (He also happens to be kind of cute) 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment