It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Friday, July 12, 2013

Stumpy and other things

I've been steadily ticking things off my summer bucket list. Considering how disorganized I've become, this this exciting!

Camping was awesome!!! I can't put enough exclamation marks after that statement to make it true, I just can't. Three will have to do (but they really don't). We went swimming in the river,

 we made bottle rockets, 

we built bird houses, 

we ate more than was good for us,

 we fought with swords,

 we chased cows, 
(and got soaked 'cause it poured out of the heavens one time)

I got to ride about 3 times, I lost my hat 3 times in one cattle drive,

 I slept in a tent, 

the Stumpy Eagles club was formed,

us girls painted the new outhouse,

and we clothed the Freaky Tiki Men,


we also sang at the top of our lungs in the pouring rain.
 Yup, it was good. =)

Since we came back from our 10 day camping trip we've had a steady stream of visitors at our house, which has been glorious! I've been extremely happy (with minor exceptions) the past few weeks. I really am a people person :)
Last night I got some friends together and we went and saw Despicable Me 2, which is oh, so funny. I giggled through most of it :P It was a fun way to spend an evening, I had so much fun :)

I'm heading off to Drama Camp on Sunday which I'm excited for; I'm also a little terrified, but I'm sure that will wear off in like, the first 2 minutes I'm at camp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment