It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer to do list

This is another idea from my blogging hero, Kelli. This isn't a complete list, this is all off the top of my head :) I don't know how much of this stuff I'll do, but I'd like to to it :P

1. Make a Root beer float
2. Make a What Makes You Beautiful music video with my friends
3. Go camping
4. Go to Drama Camp
5. See the movie Epic with friends
6. Take lots of pictures with my camera
7. Make brownies
8. Run through the sprinkler
9. Stay up all night
10. Have a bubble bath
11. Continue to blog
12. Go to the library
13. Have a picnic
14. Have a meal where everything starts with the letter C
15. Make a vlog or two
16. Dance party!
17. Make a new friend
18. Talk like Yoda for 20 minuets straight
19. Horseback riding
20. Sleep overs
21. Write a song about Jello with Quinne

22. Swing dance!
23. Draw with chalk
24. Make a collage
25. Sing along 'round the camp fire
26. Herd cattle
27. Laugh REALLY hard
28. Photo shoot!
29. Make a short film
30. Blow bubbles
31. Movie night!
32. Get my learner's license!
33. Get fabric and a pattern for a Hobbit dress :D
34. Wake up early and watch the sunrise
35. Phone people
36. Paint a self portrait
37. No heat curls

No comments:

Post a Comment