It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Town (condensed)



Before we left for town this morning Johanna spotted this cool moth in our yard:
 
Dad dropped us off in town today. We had lunch out and did some shopping. One of our first stops was Solomon's (I don't remember how to spell the name...) Mom decided to buy a new pair of sunglasses there. As she and I searched the rack for possibilities, two of the ladies who worked there came over and helped us shop. We had a great time helping Mom choose a pair! It turns out the ladies had some English, we’ve been there quite often but they’ve never spoken to us before. Mom chose a pair of sunglasses which we all liked. It was loads of fun!! :D

We decided to go to Gallipoli Pizza for lunch, a restaurant we’d never been to before. We drive by it pretty much every time we’re in Gelibolu. The staff spoke pretty good English, so we had no trouble ordering 4 mini/personal pizzas. The pizza was really good!! Mom made fun of me for taking pictures of it…



 For dessert we had what they were calling soufflé, but I'm calling them lava cakes. They smelled awesome and tasted just as good!

 

After lunch we went to the candy store, I bought chocolate eggs.  I like sorting my candy by colour, so I put the eggs in the jar in stripes. 


After a few other errands Dad picked us up again and took us home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment